Precious Metals Charts

Apr 30, 2013

Site Updates: Looking for Contributors

Hello,

     Just letting everyone know, I have taken some time to RSS feed the news I am currently watching. You can find it on the top of the site. Also, I have added some financial charts, which can also be found on the top of the site. So, while my subscribers anticipate new commentary from me, they can still be aware of the topics I am keeping tabs on, and stay informed themselves.

I am also looking for any contributors that would like to help scribe or record their audio so we can display it here on the site. If you would like to be a contributor, contact me by sending me a message by clicking the link below. Also, send me any news story that you would like to see shared in our news feed.


"Dissent is the Highest Form of Patriotism" - Thomas Jefferson

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below...