Precious Metals Charts

Jan 3, 2013

@Mad_Yet? Now Podcast on iTunes!

Firstly I want everyone to know that I am absolutely floored at the response my message has received. My best guess is that I have struck a nerve with people that feel that they have no voice, or that their voice isn't being heard. Common people hearing a message they relate to & that makes sense to them is somehow calming, somehow... meaningful, and that is something very needed by many in today's society in my personal opinion.

Due to this, I have taken it up a notch & made a podcast channel so I can reach even more people. You can find the link easily in the upper right hand side of this blog next to the Facebook, Twitter & YouTube links, or you can search for "@Mad_Yet" on iTunes now and find it, download it, and share it with your friends, family, and even liberals that you think are willing to listen to it.


Click Here to See the New Podcast!


Click Image to Go Directly to the iTunes Podcast Store, or use the direct link below. (It's free, don't worry)

Please contact me if you have any problems so I can correct them as fast as possible. It doesn't do any of us any good if we can't this message heard. I am currently working with Podcast hosts to try and make sure I retain the bandwidth to get this message out on a weekly basis. So be patient, building an infrastructure takes time.

I am currently writing a new article, and should have it out by this weekend, and new audio should be out by mid week next week. My goal is to upload the audio of my article to YouTube & iTunes podcast so you can hear more of my views on America & the world today.

A special thanks to the SGT Report again for the assistance in getting the word out. I have put a logo on the side banner of my website for his help. Please take a few moments and take a look at the news and info he spreads if you get a chance. He has a wonderful YouTube Channel that is always insightful.




Return Home

"Dissent is the Highest Form of Patriotism" - Thomas Jefferson

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below...